18 Jul Vote and Enter to Win the American Lamb Board’s Summer Lambventures Contest
Posted at 14:41h in Promotions
Voting is open now through August 15!
Simply visit the Summer Lamventure Contest page, select your Summer Lambventures personality and enter your e-mail address. You will receive a custom lamb party menu based on your personality and will be entered for a chance to win prizes!
The Summer Lambventures Contest brought to you by the American Lamb Board (ALB), selected nine lamb lovers from all over the country to host summer parties for a grill-off competition. The party hosts each chose their Summer Lambventures personality:
Patio Party Planner
Each host received American Lamb party packs that included ground lamb and butterflied legs. YUM! Then they each hosted a group of friends and family during June and submitted their party pics, menus, recipes and theme for the official voting page.
The party hosts did an amazing job creating fun gatherings featuring American Lamb as the centerpiece:
- “Patio Grill Party” hosted by Morgan in Washington, D.C.
- “Lamb BaaBaaQewe” hosted by Mike in Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- “A Lamb Good Time on Lookout Mountain” hosted by Rich and Lora in Lookout Mountain, Colorado
- “Baaad and Boujee” hosted by Angela in Haymarket, Virginia
- “Middle Eastern Patio Party” hosted by Sherri in Crestview, Florida
- “Mason’s Mediterranean Lambstravaganza” hosted by Adman in Des Moines, Iowa
- “Lamb and Libations” hosted by Suzanne in Napa Valley, California
- “Lamb-A-Pool-Ooza” hosted by Whitney in Dallas, Texas
- “BaaBQ with a V’ewe” hosted by Andrea in Seattle, Washington