Recipe provided by American Lamb Board courtesy of Two Purple Frogs
Servings: 5 | Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cook time : 20 minutes
1. Start by making the air fryer potatoes: season the potatoes in a large bowl with all the ingredients.
2. Preheat the air fryer for two minutes at 400 degrees.
3. Add the potatoes in a single layer in the air fryer and air fry for 10 minutes. Remove the air fryer basket and give it a shake.
4. Return the potatoes back to air fry for an extra 6-10 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes.
5. When they’re done, sprinkle some cilantro and place them on the serving plate.
6. Keep the air fryer preheated at 400 degrees.
7. Season the lamb chops generously with the seasoning and oil on both sides. Arrange the chops in a single layer on your air fryer basket.
8. Air fry for 8 minutes and remove the air fryer basket.
9. Flip the lamb chops and continue air frying for an extra 4-8 minutes depending on how well you prefer the lamb chops.
10. 12 minutes total at 400 is medium rare while 14 minutes is a medium.
11. While the lamb chops are cooking, make the poblano sauce.
12. Add all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
13. Serve the air fryer lamb chops with the potatoes, poblano sauce, extra hot sauce, lime wedges and enjoy!!!