Ground Lamb Breakfast Hash
Recipe by Chef Laura Kenny, Real Food Catering
- Using a medium pot, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until fork tender.
- Cool slightly, then smash into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Add ground lamb, onion and jalapeno pepper and cook for 10 minutes. The meat should be fully browned.
- Add the garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Heat butter and oil in the lamb pan and add potatoes.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, until slightly browned.
- Add lamb mixture to potatoes and stir to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a non-stick pan, heat butter and fry eggs to desired doneness. Top hash with eggs and garnish with fresh rosemary.