Grilled Lamb BBQ Sandwich
Recipe provided by American Lamb Board courtesy of Foodness Gracious
Servings: 4 | Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
- In a small pot combine the ketchup, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, Cola, salt, pepper and grated apple
- Bring to a simmer stirring every so often
- Preheat the grill to high
- Rub the chops with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Place the chops on the grill and cook for about 6-7 minutes per side
- Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayo, buttermilk, white wine vinegar, poppy seeds, salt and pepper
- Add about 4 cups of the coleslaw to a bowl and then add some of the dressing mixing as you do it.
- Cut the meat from the chops discarding any large fatty pieces and then roughly chop up the meat into small pieces.
- Divide the meat among the four buns and top with some sauce and coleslaw. Serve at once.